I fell off horse, my lower back hurts, what's happened

Q: I fell off of my horse yesterday at around 4:45. The horse was travelling at speed and I fell off as the horse jumped over a set up jump. I landed on my lower right back. I was in severe pain and I couldn't move my leg for a while. My mum helped me to the car, and I was in agony moving or putting any weight on that leg. I rested ince home, having to be helped by both my parents to sit up, turn over (I was lying down) or go anywhere. After about 4 hours I was beginning to be able to walk on my own as long as I had things to lean on and hold on to. I had a warm bath and went to bed early. I woke this morning with it feeling stiff and painful. I rested all morning and then went to see my horse. I am currently walking around however only slowly and I have to walk with my hips further forward than normal and take small steps with my right leg to prevent severe pain. It especially hurts if I bend down, go to sit down and stand up, or do any movement other than carefully walking. I am hoping it will heel with more time however I am still concerned. The hurting area is swollen, red with a few black dots on it? I would like your advise on what I should do, if I should take anything, (I have been taking some ibuprofen) and how long you think it will take to heel. Overall it feels tender and internally bruised, however I am not sure if it is only bruised. Thank you for your time.

Symptoms:  Tenderness, swelling, redness, stiffness, pain with movement, weight in leg, bending, using the surrounding muscle. Also I have a stiff neck, probably because of the fall and I have a swollen inner shin as I hit my leg on something which caused damage me severe pain when I first fel, however doesn't hurt anymore, only when touched.