Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I fell off the bike and hit my head hard

I fell off the bike and hit my head hard

Patient: I fell off the bike and hit my head hard to the road a hump appear I was rushed to hospital ,head x ray were taken doctor opinions was that skull is safe x rays are ok but on third day I was vomiting and loosemotion are happening ,I undergone a c section 4 months ago

I fell off the bike and hit...-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have uploaded the wrong pic in the question description. Anyway, it is possible for you to have a slow bleed into the brain.This might be causing symptoms like vomiting. But, it is also possible that you have a gastric infection.See a Doctor to get a CT and MRI to rule out brain injury for sure. Hope this helps you. All the best.