I fell on my left knee about 4 months ago

Patient : I fell on my left knee about 4 months ago. Since then my knee does not feel completely the same. I can run, walk, jump etc... Just fine with no pain. However, when I sit with my legs crossed or sit on on my left leg and then go to get up, it's in a lot of pain and I have to slowly start walking on it again. I always would sit on my leg or cross my legs with no issue. Not sure what it is or if the fall had something to do with it.
Symptoms:  Left knee pain when crossing legs or sitting on left leg