I find it difficult to meet people and talk

Patient : I find it defecult to meet people and talk with them I feel shy to talk in public . I can't say my opinion or what I really want to say. I don't have confidence in my self , I don't believe in my self . I have this fears that people may know what I am thinking of or know things about me. I used to think that people are looking to me and concentrating on me. I feel very shy to express my self to a friend. Know I fiend it defecult to meet new friends or even keep them. Now I have fears for example; if I do anything I say to my self I didn't do it right I should do it this way or that way, If I talk to someone I say to my self I should not say this word or that word now This person is sad. If I talk with my mother or father I am afraid that last make them unhappy. I hesitate a lot. I blame my self a lot. I am always in stress. I am 35. This have been for along time.from childhood. Thank you very much.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You need to see a Doctor or a counsellor to reach a diagnosis. Based on the description you have given, it seems that you have social phobia and some elements of depression. But you should see a Doctor to confirm this diagnosis. See a Doctor for either counselling, behavior therapy or for medication to help you. All the best.