I find it difficult to sit comfortable phicically Im told t

Patient

Q: I find it difficult to sit comfortable phicically.
Im told that i wriggle a lot. When im sitting on a chair, or lying down it'd feel like my clothing is annoying me and i have to fix it. For instance: i may be sitting on the couch but i feel like one side of my shirt is pulling down, so i have to fix it. Then i feel like the crease on my underwear is bothering me, so i have to fix it. They my neck feels sore, so i have to look up then look down.
I cant stop my body fidgitting.
I dont want and will never take medication for this, what are some non drug options to combat this problem?

Doctor