I fingered my girlfriend and the next day noticed a

Patient

Q: I fingered my girlfriend and the next day noticed a lot of red bumps on that finger. What could cause this?

I fingered my girlfriend an...-1
Doctor

Q: Hi Doctor! Soru for mistakes in grammar (Im not a native speaker). I have used hydro pump (bathmate) for 2-3 motnhs 2...

Q: Gas or heart problem? Sharp pain when exhaling for 2 minutes, followed by burping and farting.

Q: How long can a person be on prednisone for lupus, when prednisone is reduced to 10 mgs. per day my lupis comes back.

Q: I was walking up the stairs to go to bed and a white flash appeared in my peripheral vision on my left eye. I now per...

Q: After eating a rich meal for dinner, I began to experience an upset stomach. About three hours later, the pain became...

218

173

138

98