I finished taking the 6 day methylprednisolone pack on Wednesday

Patient

Q: I finished taking the 6 day methylprednisolone pack on Wednesday morning (2 days ago). is it ok to take ibprofin for a headache now? Also, is it safe to have a glass of wine tonight?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

There is no absolute contraindication for the use of ibuprofen with Methylprednisolone, but it should be avoided as both the drugs cause severe acidity. Alcohol also aggravates acidity. All these three things taken together can be harmful to your liver.
You have not mentioned that for what purpose, you were given Methylpred, but in my opinion you should avoid Ibuprofen and alcohol with it.
In case of serious headache, you can take Paracetamol.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.