I first received a positive pregnancy test 5 days before

Q: I first received a positive pregnancy test 5 days before my missed period. Every test after that was negative. I did start my period 6 days later and it felt like a real period with cramps. The blood was not bright red like it normally is during my cycle. It was a deep brown/red. That only lasted for 2 days then my period vanished. I did have intercourse on day 3 of my period but at that time I was not haveing blood come out. I am noticing now that I have blood that comes out only when I pee and it is a pinkish reddish brown color. It is not like a water flow but kinda meshed together. Any advice on what this may be?

It is important that we have to rule out a missed abortion or an ectopic pregnancy. It is suggested that you do a beta hcg blood test done which would be more precise and see a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and ultrasound examination to rule out the above causes.
The doctor can treat you accordingly depending on the diagnosis.

Hope this helped.