I first received a positive pregnancy test 5 days before

Patient : I first received a positive pregnancy test 5 days before my missed period. Every test after that was negative. I did start my period 6 days later and it felt like a real period with cramps. The blood was not bright red like it normally is during my cycle. It was a deep brown/red. That only lasted for 2 days then my period vanished. I did have intercourse on day 3 of my period but at that time I was not haveing blood come out. I am noticing now that I have blood that comes out only when I pee and it is a pinkish reddish brown color. It is not like a water flow but kinda meshed together. Any advice on what this may be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is important that we have to rule out a missed abortion or an ectopic pregnancy. It is suggested that you do a beta hcg blood test done which would be more precise and see a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and ultrasound examination to rule out the above causes. The doctor can treat you accordingly depending on the diagnosis. Hope this helped. Regards