I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on

Patient : I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on my trip to the Bahamas. The drug is an SSRI called Paxil. I am staying on a more remote island and will be gone 1 week. It's been 3 days since I've been off the medication and am starting to get dizzy. A family member who is with me has Zoloft. Would it be ok to take that until I get home ? Should I just go off it altogether ( wasn't planning on that) ? I cannot get in touch with my psychiatrist in the US to ask for advice. It will be difficult for me to get good care here so seeing a doctor here is problematic. Help!
Doctor :   Hello, I Have read your question and can understand your concern. Zoloft is an anxiolytic and antidepressant. Since you don't have medication Paxil with you it is advisable to take Zoloft on sos basis. Whenever you have anxiety or you feel dizzy you can take one tablet. Once you get back you can continue with Paxil. It is advisable for you to always keep your medications with you whenever you plan any outing. Hope I could solve your query Feel free to write back

Patient: Ok thank you so much for getting back to me. My friend has 100 mg of zoloft. What would the equivalent of 10 mg of Paxil be ? Thanks again.
Doctor: Hello
If you take on sos basis then you need to take 25 mg.
If that doesn't comfort you take 25 mg daily till you get Paxil back.
If that dose also doesn't suffice increase dose to 50 mg daily but once you want to stop Zoloft do it by gradual tapering.
Hope I could solve your query
Take care