I found a random yellow bruise near my belly button

Patient : I found a random yellow bruise near my belly button and feeling lack of breath Does this mean i have leukimia
Symptoms:  Random yellow bruise
Lack of breath
Doctor :   Hi Very good question. Your mentioning the duration of the symptoms of random yellow bruise marks and lack of breat h and mentioning any other symptoms would have helped me. Anyways, the yellow bruise can appear due to sudden loss of weight as such called as striae. Since you have a doubt, it is better to get the blood tested in this regards. Leukemia is not that easily picked up, good that you thought about it. Hope this helps you.