I found out I have hep C I'm on subutex

Q: I found out I have hep C. I'm on subutex. I started the abortion pill today and I'm supposed to take the other 4 pills tomorrow. I have a bad feeling about it.. I went to the ER a couple days ago for a UTI and the doctor said I have jaundice and I heard that's not good when you have hep C. Is it a good idea to take the abortion pill? Planned parenthood never checked my levels they just gave me the pills...

Jaundice is generally noticed in patients with hepatitis C. There is treatment for it and you can be cured. If left untreated the problem can get bigger.
Abortion can be done in an infected person with hepatitis with jaundice, however it has to be done only under medical supervision. Since you have started the process by consuming the pills, it is recommended that you get it completed by a dilatation and curettage or pills.
Consult a gynecologist for an examination and specific treatment.

Hope this helped.