I found out I was pregnant on March 4th

Patient

Q: I found out I was pregnant on March 4th I went for my first ultrasound because I was having pains so they wanted to make sure I didn't carry in my fallopian tube my results came back and they said they saw two sacs so I was pregnant with twins one was 5 weeks the other was 4 weeks . I had another ultrasound today to see the heart beat and to get my due dates but the doctor said she didn't see anything in the sacs and said I had a miscarriage but I haven't experienced any bleeding. I need help on what should I do please help me

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually fetal heart beat can be seen after six completed weeks of gestation in transabdominal ultrasound.
As now they were not able to observe the fetal heart beat even after eight completed weeks of gestation, there is less possibility of viable pregnancy.
If you want to be sure, you can go for repeat ultrasound after one week.
If miscarriage is proved, you can take tablets to induce the process of abortion with your doctor's advice.

Take care