Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I found this in my vagina and was wondering what it is?

I found this in my vagina and was wondering what it is?

Patient: I found this in my vaingia and was wondering what is it. Its really small but it looks like a embryo but its very small and look dry

Doctor: Hello,Welcome to “Ask The Doctor”.Thanks for the query.We are unable to visualize or have not received any image attached to your query. Hence, it would be difficult for us to arrive at a specific diagnosis. Any discharge that could be clots, foul smelling, different in color is considered abnormal and there are possibilities of infection and will need an examination by a gynecologist. Kindly resend your question with the image attached for a specific answer.Hope this helped.Regards