Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I frequently have to pee and if i havent drank

I frequently have to pee and if i havent drank

Patient: I frequently have to pee and if i havent drank or ate anything but id ont have insurance to visit a dr

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We understand your concern.Frequent Urination is mostly due to Urinary Tract Infection a nd Diabetes. You should get your blood sugar checked and get a urine examination.The other common causes of UTI are Stones in renal tract. You need to get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of stone. If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report. If you have any ongoing fever, you doctor would take your urine for culture and sensitivity and will start you on antibiotics that would be modified based on the culture report. Drink plenty of water.Share my opinion with your doctor.Stay Healthy