Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I gave my boyfriend a handjob He wiped himself off

I gave my boyfriend a handjob He wiped himself off

Patient: I gave my boyfriend a handjob. He wiped himself off with tissues and about 5 minutes later he fingered me with the same hand he had used to wipe himself off with. Were fairly certain his hand was dry because he wiped his hand off also but not for sure. Do I need to get plan b?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.No one can get pregnant from fingering even if the partner has semen in his finger. At least there never has been such a reported case before.So, please do not worry, there is no way you can get pregnant from the exposure. So, you do not need to take any Plan B.Hope this was helpful,Regards