I gave my boyfriend oral while kind of sitting of

Patient

Q: I gave my boyfriend oral while kind of sitting of top of him, I had no clothes on and it was really late so I can't quite remember if he came or not. I asked him and he said he didn't. we did not have sex, he did not even enter inside me at all and I never felt anything come from him it was just a little wet when I touched it then we stopped. I am still a "virgin" but my vagina did come in close proximity of his penis, it did not go inside at all though, is there any chance in the world I could be pregnant? I'm really really scared
I'm literally freaking out, this was last Thursday, and my period is supposed to come second week of May in like 17 days
My last one was around April 8th or 9th, should I be worried? Should I take a plan b pill? I know this sounds so stupid because I didn't even have sex but I'm still so scared, I'm only 18

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com
It is natural for you to be worried, since you're still very young and this is the first time something like this has happened.

However, I want to assure you that there is no chance of pregnancy from the given exposure and you will get your period on time. Please do not take any plan b, as this is unnecessary and will also mess up or delay your period.

For pregnancy to occur, vaginal penetration is mandatory and the sem needs to he deposited deep inside the vagina, so that it can travel up and meet the ovum for fertilisation. In your case there was no penetration, so there can't be any chance of pregnancy.

So please do not worry anymore.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,
Regards.