Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I gave My daughter bread with peacans in it

I gave My daughter bread with peacans in it

Patient: I gave My daughter bread with peacans in it for the first time and she has red bumps all over her back and stomach similar to chicken pox.. What should i do? She is 20 months .

I gave My daughter bread wi...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Yes, she seems to have a rea ction to the food you gave her, and you need to apply Calamine lotion topically for the bumps to go down.Additionally you can give her levocetirizine syrup one teaspoon after consulting her pediatrician. Even Syrup Chlorpheniramine Maleate can be given to relieve the itching.Hope this was helpful,Regards