I gave my son 4 ml of Tylenol at 330

Patient : I gave my son 4 ml of Tylenol at 330 than found out my daughter dad gave him 4 ml of ibuprofen at 230 should I be worried
Symptoms:  Irriratable
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. You should avoid such exp osures to his liver. Liver is a very sensitive organ and Tylenol and Alcohol are its main enemies. Now, if he is fine, nothing needs to be done. If there is some injury which is not apparent , liver will recover it on itself. Make him Drink plenty of water and avoid any further beer or pain killer intake. In case he gets any jaundice that is yellowish discoloration of eyes and urine, you need to report your doctor. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.