I get allergies after 2 or 3 days

Patient : I get allergies after 2 or 3 days. It is like i have stomwarm
Symptoms:  Allergy
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Stomach worms and allergic reactions are rarely related to each other. Though some stoma ch worms can cause allergies but they will not present with only allergies, but also with loose motions, blood in stool and other such symptoms. You can start by taking 1 tablet of Levocet daily for 2 days to help you. If this does not help you, please see a Doctor to get diagnosed. You can also repost the question with more details to help us. Hope this helps you.