I get my period on the 31of January and on

Patient : I get my period on the 31of January and on the 7of February I finish from it and @ the 18 of February I see some spouting and in the 20 I see read blood its this mean pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Tthe bleeding in the form of spotting in the mid-cycle can either be an ovulation blee d or an implantation bleed. If you are not on any form of contraception and have been sexually active during this cycle then the spotting may be implantation bleed unless pregnancy is ruled out. You may undertake a blood serum beta hCG test 7 days after the last intercourse to check for hCG levels which if found to be raised shall confirm pregnancy and that the bleed was implantation bleed. If the hCG levels are less than 1, then you are pregnancy safe and the spotting is likely to be an ovulation bleed which is accompanied with mild cramps and excessive vaginal mucous discharge. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you safe sexual practices. Regards