I get pain when i pee, it last for a

Patient : I get pain when i pee, it last for a while after this i wipe and i see slite blood then no and this happen when i want to pee
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your short and specific query and information; it says you get the problem of pain while urinating, la sts for a while, there is slight blood on wiping and this happens only when you want to pee, indicating when there is more pressure. This indicated infection in the urinary tract with swelling in the bladder and or urethra., sufficient enough to cause bleeding on pressure. I would advise you the following : Get urine test- routine, culture and sensitivity Blood -CBC, Kidney functions, blood sugar. ultrasonography Further reports as required. Proper treatment as per the reports. Hope this helps you