I get severe debilitating chest pain randomly throughout the

Patient : I get severe debilitating chest pain randomly throughout the day in the middle of my chest and through to my back. It'll last for a hr or longer. I went to the hospital one day because I couldn't stand it anymore and literally the pain was so bad I was crying. I am a 19 year old with no serious health problems. Only being a tad overweight? Any suggestions on what might be occurring?
Symptoms:  Chest pain in center of chest going through to my back.