I get severe shortness of breath, dizziness, and shaky durin

Q: I get severe shortness of breath, dizziness, and shaky during showering and I don't know if it's related to blood pressure changes or heart issues. I just showered and had to sit down in the middle of washing my hair because i felt as if i would faint otherwise. I had a history of sinus tachycardia that i was on atenolol for three years ago that was caused by anorexia nervosa but i spent a year in eating disorder treatment, gained weight, and it got better on its own so my cardiologist took me off the meds and said i no longer need to see him. I checked my heart rate as i was just sitting on the floor of my shower and my heart was racing faster than i could count. Could sinus tachycardia be coming back even though I'm much healthier and medically stable now? My bp is always normal when i get it checked now and my average resting heart rate can generally range anywhere from 70-100bpm. I'm 30 years old.

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, dizziness, high heart rate, shaky