I get these sevete headaches all on the right side

Patient: I get these sevete headaches all on the right side of my face (behind eye, nose, forehead all the way to an ear ache. They come on almostly instantly and go away fast as well, but is some of the most secere pain I have ever felt. Alwats this time of year, so i have assumed allergies my whole life, but does that make sense with it only being one side of my head.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.The classical headache and associated pains behind the eye, forehead and nose, comes on i nstantly, goes away fast.One of the most severe pain you must have felt, and in this season only .This is more indicative of a neurological reason.All these symptoms are characteristic of Trigeminal neuralgia.This is diagnosis by exclusion hence you have to undergo some tests like MRI of the brain, MRI angiography of the brain, EEG, or any tests your Neurologist will suggest.Once a proper diagnosis is made, treatment becomes easy and targeted.