I get UTIs a few times a year and I

Q: I get UTIs a few times a year and I was wondering if i was possible to treat it without the prescription of an antibiotic. I took AZO and I am also taking Citro Soda ( its from South Africa). I don't want to go into the doctors office because I really already know the drill. I can see that my urine is cloudy more than likely due to increased WBC. They are going to tell me that the protein counts are high but that is only due to the blood cells. Please tell me there is a way to avoid the office? I have been on a few different antibiotics in the past and although they help I don't want to take antibiotics because I don't want the good bacteria in my body to die.

Symptoms:  A little painful urination, cloudy urine sometimes