Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I got a pain in my elbow and knee for couple of months.

I got a pain in my elbow and knee for couple of months.

Patient: Hi, ali here my age in 20, i have pain in my elbow and knee for couple of months, and its too much, i test my blood, i got only 13% vitamin d , but i take a treatment to the doctor, but still not feeling good , help me, Thankyou

Symptoms: Pain in Bones

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for your query.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your cause of joint pains can be vitamin D3. You may repeat your vitamin D3 levels. If vitamin D3 level is low you can take full dose vitamin D3 supplements. I generally give vitamin D3 60000 IU weekly for 10 weeks if a person is deficient. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.