I got a single protruded ear so what are the

Patient

Q: I got a single protruded ear
so what are the most likely be helpful to retract it to same level with the other one?

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Everybody's ears are bound to be slightly different from the other side. It is this asymmetry that makes us human. Thus, it is not something to be excessively worried about. Instead, I would recommend that you not worry about this.

If the difference is drastic, you can talk to a counsellor first to see if you really need the surgery. If the surgery is really needed, then you can get it done. Wishing you the best of health.

Hope this helps you