Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I got allergic while taking pain killer

I got allergic while taking pain killer

Patient: I got allergic while taking pain killer. My eye will grow big and close completely. I took disprin tablet at 10 pm.then my eye gone big.I took 1 Allegra 120 mg still no response. Please help

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Though Allegra is an antihistaminic to relieve allergy, it must not have been efficient enough to solve your problem. Suggest you to see a doctor immediately. You will need a shot of injection like AVIL which is an antihistaminic and hydrocortisone injection as well. Kindly hurry up as an allergy can lead to breathing difficulties and other harmful side effects. Make sure you never use the medication that led to the allergy.Hope this helped.Regards