Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I Got Alot Of Red Bumps And Like One Popped

I Got Alot Of Red Bumps And Like One Popped

Patient: I Got A lot Of Red Bumps And Like One Popped And Now It’s Like A Dent And A lot Of Red Spots On My Chest.

Symptoms: Symptoms:Bumps,Soft Bumps,Red Spots,A Red Dent

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have read your query.I understand your concern.As per details, the most li kely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Pityriasis folliculitis.It is characterised by red colored itchy bumps usually involving chest and back.It is caused by a fungus called Malasezzia furfur which is a part of normal flora of skin.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole.Keep the area clean and dry.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care