I got flashing in my eye I’m very concerned.

Patient: Hi, I’m 13 and tried a hookah pen (e cig). There is no nicotine or any harmful ingredients but, 1 min after smoking it I saw bright flashes of white light at the very top of my eye. I did spill some e liquid in to the middle hole (where the smoke gets drawed towards ur mouth) i believe it went down the hole to the battery then I smoked it. The flashing only lasted 2 mins. It was my first ever smoke of any sort. Why where there bright flashes, should I worry?

Symptoms: Flashing in eyes

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that you are having an adverse reaction to this e cigarette you smoked. We r ecommend that you go to your doctor to have a thorough evaluation and have your eyes examined. We do not recommend that you smoke e cigarettes or any type of smoking as these may exacerbate your symptoms.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com