I got hit in the middle of the chest please help?

Q: I was recently playing basketball and got hit with a shoulder above the esophagus in the middle of the chest area. After around 10 seconds that it happened i suddenly felt breathless and lost a lot of energy. i had to sit down and relax however he breathless laster for at least an hour. I went to sleep thinking that i just got winded however in the morning i felt a lot of weird symptoms i woke up tired , i had shortness of breath, my neck, back and collar bone felt so tight so that when i was breathing all my chest would tighten, no energy, weird palpitations, fatigued muscles and when i tried the same day to play basketball i just couldn't ... just doing stairs that day was getting me breathless. Thank you for reading

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, fatigued muscles, tight muscles on the chest, neck and on the back, lack of energy, tiredness, palpitations