I got hit on my balls with a soccer ball

Patient : I got hit on my balls with a soccer ball. At first the pain was crazy but went down within 4 mins to almost nothing. They still hurt today, I got hit around 9pm and it is now 11pm. I don't think is torsion because when I apply pressure my ball feels it like the other one. The pain might go away but sometimes it comes back. I rate the pain 2/10. It feels as if what is holding the testicle is traumatized.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The pain will last for a cou ple of days and then subside. Any kind of impact or injury to the testis is really painful and the pain is expected to last for a few days. You can take a mild analgesic like Tylenol SOS for relief. If you notice any redness, or the pain seems to worsen, you need to see your physician. Hope this was helpful, Regards