I got hit the balls a couple of days ago

Patient : I got hit the balls a couple of days ago and now I struggle to get an erection and when I get sort of hard my penis looks different then before i was hit
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Getting hit on the testis is extremely painful and hence the erections may be hampered till the pain lasts. Please give it a week's time for complete recovery. The erection as well as the pain will come down. Also wear an underwear with good scrotal support. Hope this was helpful, Regards.