I got in a car wreck yesterday, no air bag

Patient

Q: I got in a car wreck yesterday, no air bag deployment, was rear ended, wearing seat belt, no one was injured visibly, my back hurts, and i havent tried anything because i dont know what would make it better or worse. I havent taken meds because if i cant feel the pain i will not know if its receding. All i would like to really know is if i should get it check out. im 16, this is my first crash, and im male, if this makes any difference, i was not driving either, my father was, again, if this makes any difference.

Symptoms:  Pain in back and lower back, almost feels compressed when i stand for long periods of time
Doctor