Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I got kicked in the testicles and as soon as

I got kicked in the testicles and as soon as

Patient: I got kicked in the testicles and as soon as i got hit i sat on the floor im pain it lasted about 5 mins and then both my testicles were hurting. But the day after my left testicle stopped hurting, but my right one has almost continious dull pain and its been going on for 11 days. Also i dont have a y bruising or swelling.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think you have a soft tissue injury of the testes. This occurs when you have a injury that leads to a swelling in the testes. The swelling will cause pain and a slight lump being present.You can try to ice the area and take Tablet Paracetamol to help you with the pain.Hope this woks for you. See a Doctor if it doesnt after 3 days. All the best.