I got married last year. is there a problem in my semen

Patient : Iam married last year to be exact 1 year 4 months. During this we had misscarried twice as we try to concieve. I want to ask is it important for me to get my semen analysis done. As i feel bit uncomfortable going through this process.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If you have been not conceived for 1 year, you need to get assessed for infertility. The re are 2 factors for infertility. These are male related factors and female related factors. Male- Prolonged illegal drug use Alcohol abuse Steroid use Excessive exercise Vitamin deficiency Exposure to environmental toxins Stress Female- Ovulation disorders Fallopian tube damage Endometriosis Uterine or cervical causes Thus, you need to meet an Infertility specialist or a Doctor to reach a diagnosis. I hope this helps you.