I got married on June 2014I undergone my first chemical

Patient : I got married on June 2014..I undergone my first chemical pregnancy on July.. we gave one month gap and again I undergone my second chemical pregnancy in October er.. now we gave three months gap. My doc asked to do afollicular study.. will it help.. why is the reason for chemical ppregnancy
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, There is actually no definite reason for the chemical pregnancy and its all natural. The re are off course chances that if you have another anembryonic gestation then it would be necessary to get your karyotyping and genetic studies done to rue out any congenital chromosomal deletions which are detrimental to conception and progression of pregnancy. Follicular study per se will not protect from chemical pregnancy , it can just give you anode of the ovulation time and ovulation , after which you can plan timed intercourse for conception again. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards