I got married to my wife on 12th April, 2014

Q: I got married to my wife on 12th April, 2014. She missed her period after our wedding but pregnancy tests showed negative. Later she started bleeding and the doctors said she needed to undergo evacuation as they was debris of incomplete abortion in her. Before this she was still bleeding with huge lumps coming out of her.

After the evacuation, she had her period again and we also tried to conceive, she missed her period again and the same old cycle repeated itself with bleeding accompanied by huge lumps. The bleeding ended and her period started again.

I also did semen analysis and came out with about 11million count. I was placed on chlomid for 30days and the count increased to 45million. It later dropped to 22million with white blood cells. We still had sex in March and since then her period seized and the doctors tested and the result is negative.

We normally use Vaseline(Petroleum Jelly) as lubricant. Can this be the cause of our predicament?