I got my gallbladder removed 5 years ago and recently

Patient

Q: I got my gallbladder removed 5 years ago and recently just been having minor heartburns. In the past two days I've had these non-stop heartburn symptoms that isn't going away. I've been taking tums but it doesn't seem to have any affect on it. The pain is radiating to only my right side and right shoulder. It keeps me awake these past two nights. I'm undecided if I should just stop by the ER.

Symptoms:  Stomach pain target more towards right side. Pain radiates to upper shoulder and to the back. Sometimes sharp and hard time breathing. Gets worst a few hours after eating. It wakes me up around 3-4 am in the morning and keeps me up for a few hours.
Doctor