I got my Mirena removed this past Tuesday morning I

Q: I got my Mirena removed this past Tuesday morning. I didn't bleed right away but had light spotting mid day. That night I had sex. On Wednesday I didn't bleed or spot at all. That night I had sex again. This morning (Thursday) I had some spotting on my underwear. I put on a small panty liner and within 3 hours it was saturated. I then put on a large pad and that saturated in another few hours. My question is, is this normal, or is this my actual period already?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I am confused about a few details. Please tell me the dates of the sexual intercourse and the days of the period and also the duration of the menstrual cycle.

Please write this information and send it back to us by writing all the information. Hope this helps you. All the best.