I got my period on time on the 19th. It came pretty heavy.

Patient

Q: I got my period on time on the 19th. It came pretty heavy for 3 days then completely stopped. On the 4th day I began very light spotting on seen when I wipe. Now today I started having cramps with watery discharge

Doctor

A:   Thanks for writing to us.

Heavy menses can be due to hormonal imbalance, oral pills, fibroid and a polyp.
Spotting can also be a symptom of the above-noted conditions.
If the discharge is not associated with any odor, then there is no need to worry.
Sometimes heavy menses occur in one cycle and it will settle in the next cycle, but if it persists then you should consult a gynecologist and get yourself examined and investigation done to rule out the above-mentioned causes.

Hope this is useful
Good luck.