I got pimples in forehead, Its been there for about

Q: I got pimples in forehead, Its been there for about 2 months but still wont go.. My dermatologist Suggested me to put Clindamycin phosphate gel USP(Clear Gel) in morning and Retino AC gel at night, he also suggested me to put pepdox(Doxycycline) everyday night after food. I'm using Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar. Please help me to get rid of it.

Symptoms:  Pimples
I got pimples in forehead, ...-1 I got pimples in forehead, ...-2 I got pimples in forehead, ...-3

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I believe that you have Acne vulgaris. Acne vulgaris is a medical condition in which there are a lot of pimples or acne appearing on the face and they are infected. These pimples will need antibiotic treatment and Retinoic acid for help.

In this aspect, you are getting the right treatment. I recommend that you continue the treatment and be patient for another month. If the acne does not resolve, you can see another Doctor for a 2nd opinion or get laser therapy done to help you.

This should help you. Wishing you the best of health.