I got punched in my temple i was bleeding so

Patient : I got punched in my temple i was bleeding so bad i called the ambulance by the time thwy got to my house it quit bleeding so they didnt take me. should i be worried that i could be bleeding inside my head?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Yes, you should be concerned. Assuming you got hit very hard, you should get this checke d up by a a Doctor. You should also be getting a CT scan done in case there is a internal bleed into the brain. Go right away if you get a fever or lose consciousness. Wishing you good health.