I got some stomach pain most time just after having

Patient : I got some stomach pain most time just after having foods. N also regular loose motion. Is it connect with gastric?
Symptoms:  Stomach pain, loose motion, cough
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have gastritis. This is an inflammation of the gastric mucosa which is causing the problem. You can try taking 20 ml Pepto-Bismol 2 to 3 times a day to help you. This will help to sort out the situation in the stomach and help you to recover. See a Doctor if you are not better after 3 days. Hope this helps you. All the best.