I got something i don't know what to call it

Q: I got something link traps with other part, I don't know what is it i went to few Dr.
In my country but every one say something different from other one
I upload a picture I hope you can help me.

P.s : It happen to me when i was working my traps and the side that got that link went down because some one push me without notice i didn't fall or get hit in it just lost balance and my arm went way more down it didn't hurt and still not hurt.
But i love bodybuilding and it really annoying me i went few doctors in my country but they don't know shit.
I hope you can help me to make it go away it have been over 2 years and still there i warm up every day using some kind of creams but nothing

Symptoms:  Bone, Muscle, Traps
I got something i don't kno...-1 I got something i don't kno...-2