I had 6 positive urine pregnancy test at 2 weeks

Patient : I had 6 positive urine pregnancy test at 2 weeks but at 7 weeks the urine test reads negative. Coulde I still be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, When there exists a doubt regarding the pregnancy with 6 positive urine pregnancy resu lts and then after 5 weeks the test comes negative, it is then suggested to get a blood serum beta hCG test done which is specific and sensitive as well. If the levels of hCG are more than 1 or raised, then pregnancy is confirmed else if less than 1, pregnancy is surely ruled out. Once confirmed by serum beta hCG test, it can further be confirmed by a Transvaginal ultrasound pelvis which shall show a gestational sac intrauterine. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards