I had a 2 week early period and a month

Patient : I had a 2 week early period and a month later I found out I was pregnant, did ovulation occur during an early period?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possibilities in your case are: -Ovulatory spotting in terpreted as menstruation. -In short length menstrual cycles also ovulation is possible. -Sometimes in early pregnancy, bleeding on expected date of periods can be seen as small gestational sac cannot completely obliterate uterine cavity etc. Take care.