I had a "complete miscarriage" 31 days ago

Patient : I had a "complete miscarriage" 31 days ago on May 24th at 10 weeks along (but the growth indicated 7 weeks). My husband and I had sex on June 7th, and I am 95% sure I ovulated on June 9th. My bleeding stopped about 10 days after May 24th and was just lightly spotting brown until I ovulated. I have been taking pregnancy tests and some come out positive, and some come out negative. I just took one yesterday (which would be exactly 30 days after I started miscarrying), and it came out positive. For the last 4 days I have felt kind of crampy, and today when I wiped I saw a little bit of red blood. So my question is; am I miscarrying again? Or is it possible that I never was pregnant to begin with this time around?
Symptoms:  Cramping, red blood only when I wipe, positive pregnancy test 30 days after complete miscarriage.