I had a Back Pain from last one month. Please help..

Patient : Hi doctor, i had back pain form last 1 month. Please sugesst me what to do.
Symptoms:  Back Pain
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. To recapitulate: young male of 19-25 age-group develops back pain for last 1 month. I would suggest you the following: - Since it is one month, the cause has to be found out. - Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations as necessary. - In addition: Take strict rest as many of the chronic pains are the results or RSI, meaning repetitive stress injury. - Do not engage in any such activity that can increase strain on your back and body. - Keep away from stress and anxiety. - See that the motorcycle, the chairs, sofa, bed etc are not causing any imbalance.