Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had a Back Pain from last one month. Please help..

I had a Back Pain from last one month. Please help..

Patient: Hi doctor,i had back pain form last 1 month. Please sugesst me what to do.

Symptoms: Back Pain

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.To recapitulate: young male of 19-25 age-group develops back pain for last 1 month.I would suggest you the following:- Since it is one month, the cause has to be found out.- Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations as necessary.- In addition:Take strict rest as many of the chronic pains are the results or RSI, meaning repetitive stress injury.- Do not engage in any such activity that can increase strain on your back and body.- Keep away from stress and anxiety.- See that the motorcycle, the chairs, sofa, bed etc are not causing any imbalance.