I had a Back Pain from last one month. Please help..

Q: Hi doctor,

i had back pain form last 1 month. Please sugesst me what to do.

Symptoms:  Back Pain

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

To recapitulate: young male of 19-25 age-group develops back pain for last 1 month.

I would suggest you the following:
- Since it is one month, the cause has to be found out.
- Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations as necessary.
- In addition:
Take strict rest as many of the chronic pains are the results or RSI, meaning repetitive stress injury.
- Do not engage in any such activity that can increase strain on your back and body.
- Keep away from stress and anxiety.
- See that the motorcycle, the chairs, sofa, bed etc are not causing any imbalance.