Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: young male of 19-25 age-group develops back pain for last 1 month.
I would suggest you the following:
- Since it is one month, the cause has to be found out.
- Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations as necessary.
- In addition:
Take strict rest as many of the chronic pains are the results or RSI, meaning repetitive stress injury.
- Do not engage in any such activity that can increase strain on your back and body.
- Keep away from stress and anxiety.
- See that the motorcycle, the chairs, sofa, bed etc are not causing any imbalance.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.