I had a bartholin cyst and had popped it

Patient : I had a bartholin cyst and had popped it on my own which I was advised not to, it came back same spot and I popped it again , yellowish pink fluid came out and then blood I wouldn't stop leaving it alone and today it is sore and looks like a canker. What is this ?
I had a bartholin cyst and ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you have an infected boil or something similar to that. The boil is most likely infected by Streptococcus group of bacteria. This can be easily eradicated with some antibiotics. Also, you need a Doctor to clean and remove the pus from the boil. Talk to a Doctor to get both things done. I hope this helps you. All the best.